Have a photographer capture all the fun!
WHO WE ARE
- A local guides co-op that will take you on a journey through mexican culture, food, and fun cultural facts.
- Travelers just like you, fun, knowledgeable, friendly with diverse and rich backgrounds that will enhance your experience.
- Foodie and photographer locals proud of our heritage, eager to take you to places that most visitors miss.
- Avid hunters for new places in the food and drink scene of Vallarta away from the tourist spots.
- The only Local Guides Co-op in Puerto Vallarta.
- We are the new kids on the block with lots of experience leading tours. Together we guided more than 7.5K guests before coming together in this project developed with love just for you.
WHY JOIN US
- We offer unique and different experiences in Puerto Vallarta. The perfect balance between walking, eating, learning, and fun.
- You´ll get back home with the best souvenir from your experience, photos from the tour, photos that both you and us will take.
- We support and practice fair businesses with mom and pops shops and eateries.
- You will enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- We study and travel constantly to enhance the experience of each tour created.
- We´ll take you away from the touristy areas to explore other places and faces of Mexico.
Go back home with captures to cherish forever
Think of our tours as a Walking City Tour with good food, useful info to navigate Vallarta´s food scene and iconic places, fun cultural facts, and a private photographer.
CULTURAL FOOD TOURS
Join us in the perfect mouth-watering and cultural adventure in Puerto Vallarta.
You will taste a variety of mexican dishes and tacos at mom & pops street food stands and local eateries well known by locals but often missed by visitors.
Your guide will provide useful tips on how to choose these kind of places, how to order and pay, and you´ll learn fun facts about taco culture in Mexico.
Go back home with courtesy photos from your tour. Gallery.
CULTURAL FOOD & PHOTO TOURS
A unique experience in Puerto Vallarta. We begin with an 8 minute introduction to improve your vacation photographs in just 5 steps.
Photography skills are not required. Bring your smartphone or any camera.
Then we are set for a 3 hour walking tour with lots of good food, and fun facts about Mexican culture .
After these tours you´ll better understand some of our many traditions and you will be set to take better shots with your smartphone of your vacation in Vallarta.
A cheat sheet is sent via email in order for you to practice improving your photos after the tour.
Your guide will be taking candid shots of you and your party, so you can take back home a beautiful souvenir, it is a our gift to you, in case you did not take many or any photos at all during the tour.
CITY PHOTO SHOOT TOURS
Leave your camera at your hotel and join us for a fun stroll through iconic places in Puerto Vallarta.
A photographer will make sure to capture what you wouldn´t other wise in a selfie.
Our photos capture the esscense of Mexico at selected spots in Downtown and Old Town of Vallarta.
We will have cocktails at some of the stops, could it get any better?
Bring your camera and go back home with beautiful photos from Puerto Vallarta and vicinities.
Your guide will walk the group through routes that have been carefully planned to get the best of light, locations and activities happening during each outing.
You will learn about different aspects of our culture depending on the route you choose and you will get easy to follow tips to improve your composition.
Everyone is welcome regardless of photography skills.
We deliver courtesy photos from your tour. Gallery.
FREE PHOTO WALKS
We visit several neighborhoods of Puerto Vallarta, as well as nearby towns.
The idea is to have a good time among like minded people. At the end, we´ll sit down for a coffee, beer, or tea, and will go through some of our shots to get feedback from our peers.
Later you´ll have the chance to edit them and share them again with the group on a Facebook group page.
Every participant pays for its own expenses such as: transportation to meet up place and during the walk (if needed), food and drinks, etc.
Basic knowledge of photography is required.
Subscribe to learn about our calendar for 2018. Let us know that you are interested about the Free PhotoWalks Calendar on the message box Subscribe here...