EAT, DRINK, SHOOT, REPEAT...YUMMY BITES, FUN FACTS & FOOD PHOTOS.
RUNS TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
All cameras and smartphones welcome | Photography skills not required.
On this tour you will be immersed in a myriad of colors, aromas and flavors at the market, taco stands and local eateries. Hustle and bustle begins as early as 6:00am in some of these places, being just around 9:30 am when they burst with people.
Your guide will also explain many of the things you´ll see happening here and will provide lots of fun facts about food, produce and phehispanic cooking tools found here.
We support and promote fair bussineses with mom-&-pop shops and eateries.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- You´ll bring back home beautiful captures.
- Learn fun facts about produce and others good found at the market.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of things to taste and capture.
- Your tour guide is also a foodie who has taken more than 3.5K guests on Food Tours.
- You´ll get inside info about local eateries.
- Get to know places where you can later come back and take more photos.
- Meet other foodie / photography enthusiasts.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn easy composition tips to improve your photos.
- 12 different bites & sips.
- The route is roughly 1.2 miles.
- We´ll visit the market, taco stands and a restaurant.
- Capture the activity that unfolds at the market and some backstreets of Vallarta.
- Street life, food, people, and produce are among the things you can capture in this tour.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: A Page in the Sun.
179 Lázaro Cárdenas, Old Town (Emiliano Zapata). Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48380
Duration: 3.5 hours
Activity level: Easy
Cost: $55USD. Tour guide gratuity not included.
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Camera or smartphone, and all the gear you would like to use, pocket change, hat and sunscreen, comfy shoes and clothing. Remember to bring your memory card(s) and a fully charged battery.
- Professional Photographer/ Foodie as your tour guide.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Gratuities at all eateries.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the PhotoWalk.
- Tour guide gratuities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PRIVATE FOOD & PHOTO TOURS
Choose from any of our Food & Photo Tours for you and your party.
A Senior Food Tour Guide at the #1 Food Tour Company in town decided to offer a new experience to visitors by creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Go deep into mexican culture, traditions and food while getting useful, easy to follow tips to improve your food photos.