FUN FACTS, YUMMY BITES & SNAPS.
RUNS TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
Adults $55 USD
Children under 12 y/o $39
Children under 4 y/o free
All cameras and smartphones welcome | Photography skills not required.
Mexico is a place full of rich traditions, mythology, legends, colors, aromas, beliefs. Many of its current traditions are the result of cultural miscegenation.
We support and promote fair bussineses with mom-&-pop shops and eateries.
- Learn fun facts about mexican icons and traditions renowned around the world.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- You´ll bring back home beautiful captures.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of things to taste and capture.
- Your tour guide is also a foodie who has taken more than 3.5K guests on Food Tours.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A very small group.
- Learn easy composition tips to improve your photos.
- 12 different bites & sips.
- The route is roughly 1.2 miles.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: A Page in the Sun.
179 Lázaro Cárdenas, Old Town (Emiliano Zapata). Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48380
Duration: 3.5 hours
Tastes: 6 bites + 6 drinks
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Camera or smartphone, and all the gear you would like to use, pocket change, hat and sunscreen, comfy shoes and clothing. Remember to bring your memory card(s) and a fully charged battery.
- Professional Photographer/ Foodie as your tour guide.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Gratuities at all eateries.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the PhotoWalk.
- Tour guide gratuities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PRIVATE FOOD & PHOTO TOURS
Choose from any of our Food & Photo Tours for you and your party.
A Senior Food Tour Guide at the #1 Food Tour Company in town decided to offer a new experience to visitors by creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Go deep into mexican culture, traditions and food while getting useful, easy to follow tips to improve your vacation photos.