Eat, Learn, Explore & go back home with captures of your trip.
RUNS TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
Adults $55 USD
Children under 12 y/o $39
Children under 4 y/o free
You´ll leave the tour with a better understanding of Mexican culture and with a list of places that you can return to take more photos or savour authentic mexican food.
All cameras and smartphones welcome | Photography skills not required.
We support and promote fair bussineses with mom-&-pop shops and eateries.
- Learn fun facts about mexican icons and traditions renowned around the world.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- You´ll bring back home beautiful captures.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of things to taste and capture.
- You´ll savour a flight of chocolate and vanilla drinks as well as some street food.
- Your guide is an experienced foodie and will provide a list of a few more eateries after the tour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A very small group.
- An easy-peasy walk.
- We´ll take 1 bus, it will be a 4 minutes ride. (If you prefer you can take an Uber or taxi, cost of Uber or taxi is not included. Your guide can assist you in ordering an Uber for you)
- Learn easy composition tips to improve your photos.
- 10 different tastes / sips
- The route is roughly 1.2 miles.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: A Page in the Sun.
179 Lázaro Cárdenas, Old Town (Emiliano Zapata). Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48380
Duration: 3.5 hours
Tastes: 10. 5 bites + 5 drinks
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Camera or smartphone, and all the gear you would like to use, pocket change, hat and sunscreen, comfy shoes and clothing. Remember to bring your memory card(s) and a fully charged battery.
- Professional Photographer/ Foodie as your tour guide.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Gratuities at all eateries.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the PhotoWalk.
- Tour guide gratuities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PRIVATE FOOD & PHOTO TOURS
Choose from any of our Food & Photo Tours for you and your party.
A Senior Food Tour Guide at the #1 Food Tour Company in town decided to offer a new experience to visitors by creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Go deep into mexican culture, traditions and food while getting useful info, easy to follow tips to improve your vacation photos and some courtesy captures from the tour.