GET A GLIMPSE OF WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND THE SCENES
CHOOSE A DAY
Monday | Wednesday | Friday
Adults $55 USD
Children under 12 y/o $39
Children under 4 y/o free
On this food & photo tour we´ll walk you through Old Town Puerto Vallarta to visit shops where artisans, a medicine man, shoe makers, etc. still make and do things like in the old days.
Get access to their shops and stories.
Globalization has taken out of business many small shops but there is still a few that refuse to go extinct. These people have many stories to tell, and it´s them who have made this neighborhood feel welcoming and happy.
Along the route we will stop at different taco stands and local eateries to taste authentic mexican dishes.
We created this tour as a way to say thanks and to honor the locals also known as Pata Saladas (Salty Foot) who have been the most gracious and friendliest of hosts. They play a key role in making visitors fall in love with this magical place, Puerto Vallarta.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Access to people and places where you might not stop to snap a photo.
- Learn fun facts about different trades which in some cases have been passed down for generations.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of tasty food.
- Your guide is also a Food Tour Guide, so you´ll get inside info about local eateries.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 12 different bites & sips.
- Meet 2-3 artisans
- Learn about Taco Culture
- The route is an easypeasy walk of roughly 1.5 miles.
- We will visit some artisan shops, a medicin man, etc.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: A Page in the Sun Coffee Shop
179 Lázaro Cárdenas St, Old Town (Emiliano Zapata), Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48380
Duration: 3.5 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Pocket change. Hat and sunscreen. Comfy shoes and clothing.
- Photographer / Foodie as your tour guide.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the PhotoWalk.
- Tour Guide Gratuities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PRIVATE FOOD & PHOTO TOUR
Choose from any of our Food & Photo Tours for you and your party.
A Senior Food Tour Guide at the #1 Food Tour Company in town decided to offer a new experience to visitors by creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Go deep into mexican culture, traditions and food and get easy to follow tips to improve your food and vacation photos.