IMMERSE YOURSELF IN MEXICAN CULTURE BY THE HAND OF A FRIENDLY LOCAL
A NEW TWIST ON THIS FOOD TOUR EVERY SEASON.
$35 USD Children under 12 y/o
FREE Children under 4 y/o
$50 USD Adults
We´ll walk you through Old Town Puerto Vallarta to artisan shops, taco stands and local eateries to taste authentic Mexican dishes.
We created this tour as a way to say thanks and to honor the locals also known as Pata Saladas (Salty Foot) who have been the most gracious and friendliest of hosts. They play a key role in making visitors fall in love with this magical place, Puerto Vallarta.
We´ll get you acquainted with the local culture. After this tour you´ll feel less like a tourist and more like a local.
Depending on the time of the year you visit us you´ll also enjoy one of the following:
. A mini piñata making workshop
*piñatas will be donated to a local orphanage
. Make a Day of the Dead Offering
*Learn fun and interesting facts about this celebration
. Make your own tortillas
* to later enjoy them in yummy tacos
. A mini Tequila tasting
*Hey, after all the tacos you´ll need a good digestive...right? 😉
. Visit to a Indigenous art gallery/museum
*Learn fun facts about the ¨peyote people¨
. Try different local eateries
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Access to people and places that you might not find on your own.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of tasty food.
- Beautiful photos to cherish forever.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 12 different bites & sips.
- Visit 1-2 artisan shops.
- Lots of fun facts about tacos and Mexican culture.
- The route is an easy peasy walk of roughly 1.5 miles.
- Tequila, or a Mexican liqueur, or Mezcal, or Raicilla.
- Edited photos in JPEG format
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs: Monday to Saturday.
Starts at: 10:00 am.
Please arrive 15 minutes in advance. Late arrivals are considered a no-show.
Meet up place: A Page in the Sun Coffee Shop
179 Lázaro Cárdenas St, Old Town (Emiliano Zapata), Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48380
Duration: 3 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Pocket change. Hat and sunscreen. Comfy shoes and clothing.
We have a large group & event celebration special
You´ll have a blast with your friends, co-workers, or family.
- 10 edited photos in JPEG format. Delivered within 7 days after your taco tour.
- Photographer / Foodie as your tour guide.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Transportation to the meet place.
- Food to go.
- Tour Guide Gratuities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THE BEST SOUVENIR FROM YOUR FOODIE ADVENTURE...
Professional photos are included in this tour, see all our galleries.
We are truly happy about you visiting our country, thus we want you to go back with beautiful photos to cherish forever.
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING...
Adults $50 USD
Children under 12 y/o $39
Children under 4 y/o free
A Senior Food Tour Guide at a local food tour company in town decided to offer something new to visitors by creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Go deep into mexican culture, traditions, food, tequila, craft beer, and more...all while having a professional photographer taking photos that story-tell your trip experience to Vallarta.
I want to offer more than just TOURS, I want you to truly experience our beautiful home Puerto Vallarta by the hand of a curious traveler just like yourself...