food tour with your own vacation photographer/foodie
PRICELESS MEMORIES CAPTURED FOREVER, COME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, OR AS A SOLO TRAVELER.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME.
CHOOSE A DAY
Adults $50 USD
Children under 12 y/o $39
Children under 4 y/o free
We´ll walk you through Old Town Puerto Vallarta to visit shops where artisans, a medicine man, shoe makers, etc. still make and do things like in the old days.
Globalization has taken out of business many small shops but there is still a few that refuse to go extinct. These people have made this neighborhood feel welcoming and happy.
Along the route we will stop at different taco stands and local eateries to taste authentic mexican dishes.
We created this tour as a way to say thanks and to honor the locals also known as Pata Saladas (Salty Foot) who have been the most gracious and friendliest of hosts. They play a key role in making visitors fall in love with this magical place, Puerto Vallarta.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Access to people and places that you might not find on your own.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of tasty food.
- Beautiful photos to cherish forever.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 12 different bites & sips.
- Visit 1-2 artisan shops.
- Lots of fun facts about tacos and Mexican culture.
- The route is an easy peasy walk of roughly 1.5 miles.
- Taste of Tequila, or a Mexican liqueur.
- Edited photos in JPEG format
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
Starts at: 10:00 am.
Please arrive 15 minutes in advance. Late arrivals are considered a no-show.
Meet up place: A Page in the Sun Coffee Shop
179 Lázaro Cárdenas St, Old Town (Emiliano Zapata), Puerto Vallarta, Jal. 48380
Duration: 3 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Pocket change. Hat and sunscreen. Comfy shoes and clothing.
⭐ Inquire about large group & event celebration specials ⭐
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
- 10 edited photos in JPEG format. Delivered within 7 days after your taco tour.
- Photographer / Foodie as your tour guide.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Transportation to the meet place.
- Food to go.
- Tour Guide Gratuities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT GUESTS ARE SAYING...
A Senior Food Tour Guide at a local food tour company in town decided to offer something new to visitors by creating a one-of-a-kind experience. Go deep into mexican culture, traditions, food, tequila, craft beer, and more...all while having a professional photographer taking photos that story-tell your trip experience to Vallarta.
I want to offer more than just TOURS, I want you to truly experience our beautiful home Puerto Vallarta by the hand of a curious traveler just like yourself...