CAPTURE YOUR TRIP IN THIS UNFORGETABLE PHOTO TOUR EXPERIENCE
Runs Sundays & Mondays.
Leave your camera or selfie stick at home and get professional images from your trip while strolling iconic and off-the-beaten path streets by the hand of your new friend, a local photographer specialized in travel photography who´s lead more than 3.5 k people on tours here in Puerto Vallarta. Know your guide, click here.
- Your assigned Photo Tour Leader specializes in travel photography.
- Your Photo Tour Leader will help you maximize your stay with helpful tips.
- You will learn fun facts about: our city, mexican culture and mexican ways that you will only find out when conversing with a mexican passionate about her/his heritage and who loves people.
- While TripAdvisor is a great guide to find things to do and places to visit, sometimes there are many good spots known by locals who do not necessarily place reviews on the popular platform. Get the scoop about them from your new local friend, so you can see and do things like a local.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A fun one-of-a-kind experience.
- We stroll as a small group and you will get photos of you with your companion(s) separate from the group.
- A few group images are also included, great way to remember your Photo Tour friends.
- Easypeacy predesigened walking route of about 1 miles.
- Candid shots of you with your companion(s).
- 15 high resolution JPEGs of you with you companion(s).
- 1-2 group shots in high resolution JPEGs.
- Images delivered to your email within the next 48 hrs of the photo tour.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Tour runs Sundays & Mondays.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Duration: 2 hours
Activity level: Easy.
Cost: $75USD per person
Max group size: 6
Meet up place: At the gazebo in Plaza de Armas Square.
Plaza de Armas is the square located right across the main church of the city: Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, in Downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Dress Code: Smart casual, please wear comfy shoes and clothing. Our cobbled stone streets are easier to walk if high heels are left at the hotel.
Should you want to follow a formal dress code or have a private photoshoot at your hotel, at a restaurant, yatch, etc; click here to see more details.
- Professional Photographer as your Photo Tour Leader.
- A total of 15 high resolution JPEGs of you with your companion(s).
- 1-2 Group shots in high resolution JPEGs.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the Photo Tour.
- Your tour guide gratuities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get answers to your questions about the Photo Tour.
PRIVATE PHOTO TOUR
Just you and your party with a personal photographer.