WITNESS THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF A WORKING CLASS / COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD
Adults $50 USD
Children under 12 y/o $ 39
Children under 4 y/o free
Pitillal, once a small village is now a busy working class neighborhood where shops of all sorts abound. If you have only strolled the tourist area of Puerto Vallarta you will find yourself with a very different sensory experience, busy people walking every where at peek hours, cars, buses, street vendors, sometimes even horses or a charro style wedding taking place at their church, and then, authentic finger-licking mexican dishes.
This tour takes place only on Saturdays as there are dishes that are sold only on that day.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Witness what life is like away from the tourist spots.
- Get to know places where you can later come back to indulge in tasty food.
- Your guide will provide fun facts about Pitillal and life in Mexico.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The route is an easypeasy walk of roughly 1 miles.
- An off-the-beaten path food route to local eateries away from the turisty area of Vallarta.
- Traditional mexican dishes coocked with beef, goat, pork, and maybe even lamb.
- Only 6 to 8 people per tour as some of these places can get very busy.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs Saturday mornings.
Starts at: 9:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: Atrium of San Miguel Arcangel Parish.
199 Emiliano Zapata St, Centro Pitillal. 48290.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 6-8
What to bring: Pocket change, Hat and sunscreen, Comfy shoes and clothing.
- Foodie guide.
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks provided by your guide.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the PhotoWalk.
- Tour guide gratuities.
PRIVATE FOOD TOURS
Choose from any of our FOOD TOURS for you and your party.