WITNESS THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF A WORKING CLASS / COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD
Adults $55 USD
Children under 12 y/o $ 39
Children under 4 y/o free
Pitillal, once a small village is now a busy working class neighborhood where shops of all sorts abound. If you have only strolled the tourist area of Puerto Vallarta you will find yourself with a very different sensory experience, busy people walking every where at peek hours, cars, buses, street vendors, sometimes even horses or a charro style wedding taking place at their church, and then, authentic finger-licking mexican dishes.
This tour takes place only on Saturdays as there are dishes that are sold only on that day.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Witness what life is like away from the tourist spots.
- Get to know places where you can later come back to indulge in tasty food.
- Your guide will provide fun facts about Pitillal and life in Mexico.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The route is an easypeasy walk of roughly 1 miles.
- An off-the-beaten path food route to local eateries away from the turisty area of Vallarta.
- Traditional mexican dishes coocked with beef, goat, pork, and maybe even lamb.
- Only 6 people per tour as some of these places can get very busy.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs Saturday mornings.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: Atrium of San Miguel Arcangel Parish.
199 Emiliano Zapata St, Centro Pitillal. 48290.
Duration: 3 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 6
What to bring: Pocket change, Hat and sunscreen, Comfy shoes and clothing.
- Foodie guide.
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks provided by your guide.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the PhotoWalk.
- Tour guide gratuities.
If you need your daily dose of caffeine before joining the food tour, you can visit Puerto Café Coffee Shop located on 161 Independencia St, only 1.5 blocks west from the Parrish. Click here to see map of this coffee shop.
PRIVATE FOOD TOURS
Choose from any of our FOOD TOURS for you and your party.