WITNESS THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF A WORKING CLASS / COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD
coming very soon
Join us for a food tour adventure in the urban jungle of Pitillal.
Pitillal, once a small village is now a busy working class neighborhood where shops of all sorts abound. If you have only strolled the tourist area of Puerto Vallarta you will find yourself with a sensory overload, people, cars, buses, street vendors, and then, authentic finger-licking mexican dishes
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Maximize your stay in PV, someone has already worked on a route full of things to taste.
- Get to know places where you can later come back to indulge in tasty food.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The route is an easypeasy walk of roughly 1.2 miles.
- An off-the-beaten path food route to local eateries away from the turisty area of Vallarta.
- Several dishes cookek with beef, goat, pork and chicken and fruit drinks.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
We are currently fine tunning this route. It will run every Saturday morning.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: San Miguel Arcangel Parrish.
199 Emiliano Zapata St, Centro Pitillal. 48290.
Duration: 3 hours
Activity level: Easy
Cost: $55 USD
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Pocket change., Hat and sunscreen, Comfy shoes and clothing.
- Foodie / photographer as your guide.
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks provided by your guide.
- Transportation to the meet up point or any transportation during the PhotoWalk.
- Tour guide gratuities.
If you need your daily dose of caffeine before joining the food tour, you can visit Puerto Café Coffee Shop located on 161 Independencia St, only 1.5 blocks west from the Parrish. Click here to see map of this coffee shop.
PRIVATE FOOD TOURS
Choose from any of our FOOD TOURS for you and your party.