The ultimate taco lover delight
A TRUE TACO CORNUCOPIA.
Indulge in an array of mouth-watering tacos and learn about the different types found in Mexico.
This route was put together having in mind that there are some type of tacos less known by our visitors, and well, sometimes even friends who have made Puerto Vallarta their full time home may not be familiar with a couple of them.
RUNS EVERY FRIDAY AT 10 AM
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Learn fun facts about mexican culture.
- Get to know places where you can later come back to enjoy more tacos.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 12 different street food bites & sips.
- The route is an easypeasy walk of roughly 1 mile.
- Lots of tacos: beef, pork, chicken & sea food.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs every Friday.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: Los Mercados
265 Aquiles Serdán St. Emiliano Zapata neighborhood. 48380.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Activity level: Easy
Cost: $55USD Tour guide gratuity not included.
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Pocket change, hat and sunscreen, comfy shoes and clothing.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Tour guide gratuity.