After the tour, you should be able to go out on your own and order tacos like a local.
TUESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY
Adults $55 USD
Children under 12 y/o $39
Children under 4 y/o free
This is a must do tour if you´d like to hit the streets like a Taco Connoisseur.
Some of the things we´ll cover on this finger- licking Experience:
- What is a taco
- Do's and don'ts.
- Salsa pairing
- How to choose a taco stand
- How to order tacos like a local
- How much you should expect to pay and how to pay
- Different variations of a taco
Indulge in an array of mouth-watering tacos and some variations to learn about the different types found in Mexico.
This route was put together having in mind that there are some type of tacos less known by our visitors, and well, sometimes even friends who have made Puerto Vallarta their full time home may not be familiar with a couple of them.
We'll walk and eat tasty tacos (and variations of them) to learn everything you always wanted to know about Taco Culture.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group.
- Learn fun facts about mexican culture.
- Get to know places where you can later come back to enjoy more tacos.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 12 different street food bites & sips.
- The route is an easypeasy walk of roughly 1 mile.
- Lots of tacos: beef, pork, chicken & sea food.
Operates rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
Runs every Friday.
Starts at: 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Meet up place: Los Mercados
265 Aquiles Serdán St. Emiliano Zapata neighborhood. 48380.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Activity level: Easy
Max group size: 7
What to bring: Pocket change, hat and sunscreen, comfy shoes and clothing.
- Food and drinks provided by your tour guide.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Tour guide gratuity.