Last update made on April 15th 2017
This Agreement governs the use of the Vallarta Photo Tours Website and Services, including booking a photography service online, attending a photo shoot with your assigned Photographer(s), downloading digital image files, ordering online prints (if applicable) and participation in promotions run by Vallarta Photographers.
We have the right to not provide our Services at any time if we consider that you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Booking a Photo Shoot
- The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether you visit our Website (www.vallartaphototours.com), send us emails, or whether we communicate with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing.
- Bookings should be made at least 8 days in advance to secure a photo shoot. If for any reason you book with less than seven days in advance we will do our best to assign you a Photographer but keep in mind that all photo shoot bookings are offered subject to availability of Photographers. We make no guarantees about the availability of any particular Photographer for any of our photo shoot services.
- Bookings will be considered finalized only when you have received the confirmation email containing details about your Photographer(s), location for the photo shoot and meet up location. If we are unable to arrange a time and date for your photoshoot due to events outside our control, we will immediately issue a full refund of the amount paid at booking, any transaction or conversion fees excluded.
- We want you to enjoy the experience of a fun photo shoot, so please make sure all you contact information is correct as we will not be responsible for any damage you suffer as a result of not receiving our communications. Expect an email from us within a 2 hour time frame once you have booked. If you do not receive it, please get back to us to make sure we have all your correct contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to the Meet-up / Photo Shoot Location
When you hire a Vallarta Photographers photo shoot, we will do our best to guide you through the city to meet up with you Photographer.
- Be punctual! If you are 15 minutes early you are on time. If you arrive on time, you are already late.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at the meet-up / photo shoot location. Please have in mind that time runs as scheduled and your photographer might have another shoot after yours.
- If you arrive 30 minutes late without notifying us you will be considered a no-show and the full photo shoot fee will be charged. If you notified us about arriving late, please consider that your photographer might no be able to stay longer.
- When you arrive late, all time that has passed will be forfeited and you may do the shoot for the remaining time.
- If you arrive late and wish to extend the photoshoot and if your Photographer is available to stay longer, the extra waiting time will be charged at a rate of $60 USD per hour on top of our fee for an extended session of $150 USD per hour.
- Extended session time is charged at $150 USD per hour, applicable if you would like to purchase more time and given that your Photographer is available.
- Our Photographers are liable for the costs of their own transport to the meet-up or photo shoot location within a 19 miles (30Kms) radius from Puerto Vallarta´s Downtown, an additional fee may be charged if the meet-up / photo shoot takes place outside that radius.
- Cost of transportation for you and your party to any pre-arranged meet-up and/or photo shoot location is not included.
- You are also responsible for any additional entrance fees, any paid activities or services (for example, park entrance fee, rides, boat, tours, taxi, bus, parking, restaurants, etc) required for you and the photographer(s).
Rescheduling or Cancelling
- If you cancel 7 days in advance, no worries. We will issue a full refund for your booking excluding any transaction or conversion fee.
- If you cancel past that time frame you will be charged 100% of your deposit and the remaining will be refunded excluding any transaction or conversion fee.
- If you are rescheduling with less than 7 days in advance, we will do our best to assign you a Photographer. If we are unable to find a time and date where both you and the Photographer can meet, we will issue a full refund for your booking excluding any transaction or conversion fees.
- Given that the date chosen is available, a link will be send out to you via email so can pay a $50 USD deposit or the full amount should you desire to do so.
- Deposit or full amount can paid via Paypal or cash (if we are able to meet).
- Deposit should be made at least 7 days in advance to the photo shoot date.
- Final balance is due 48 hours prior to your photo shoot via Paypal or cash (if we are able to meet)
- All prices posted on this Website are subject to change without notice.
- The price charged for a service or product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your email confirmation order.
- Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes.
- Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling, if applicable.
- All such taxes and charges will be added to your total and will be itemized in the checkout process.
- We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- You will share a perpetual non-exclusive personal-use license of the images. No worries, we will never transfer copyright to those images to third-parties nor will we use them without your prior consent.
- You are not allowed to use the image(s) in any way in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any kind of remuneration. This includes but is not limited to use the images in advertising, they cannot be resold, re-licensed or sub-licensed.
- You are not allowed to alter in anyway the images nor do adaptations of any kind but are free to do all the prints you´d like.
- Your Photographer retains copyright on all images.
- Vallarta Photographers might use the images for self-promotion on the Website, social media, outlets, magazines, etc. Again, no worries, we will never transfer copyright to those images to third-parties nor we will use them without your prior consent.
- You agree to abide by all copyright notices and other restrictions contained in the Website.
- When you book and use our services you acknowledge that: a)We are not liable for any death or injury to any person or loss or damage to property arising from: (1) The use of Vallarta Photographers Website or Services; (2) Your attendance at the Photo Shoot or travel to or from the Photo Shoot; (3) Any act or omission (including negligent acts or omissions) of us, our employees, agents, Photographers and Third Parties.
- You will indemnify us against any claims made against us by any third party concerning death, injury, loss or damage arising from the use of Vallarta Photographers Website or Services. You will indemnify us and compensate us against all losses, expenses and other costs we may incur due to your failure to observe your obligations under this Agreement.
- Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of this Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Website or discontinue any use of the Website immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com